- EPI-1101P Napoleon Small Woodburning Insert
- - Woodburning insert - heats up to 1,500 sq. ft.
- - Room air is circulated around the firebox, heated, & returned
- - Large viewing area through arched cast-iron door
- - Adjustable depth allows for shallow fireplaces
This insert meets EPA requirements and is approved for both masonry and manufactured fireplaces. It Includes a thermostatic, variable-speed blower system to heat between 600-1500 sq. ft. The EPI-1101P features a single lever burn control to regulate primary and secondary air to create a clean burn. A 6" flue is required. Minimum fireplace opening is 28.5" w x 21.5" h x 16.5 to 21" d. An effective air wash system in combination with high temperatures keeps the viewing glass clean. High temperature, ceramic glass is used for safety.